There are some things i personally do not like about this.
- Its brighter than your photographs. It's not a bad thing but the mist looks somewhat artificial, which does not fit well to the more organic and dark style you do more often in your photography.
- The movement of the girl is far to fast compared to the music in my opinion. Therefore it does not get so "moody" or calm as her look tries to say. She is more like in a hurry. This leads to a more hectic impression overal.
- She looks like "Is everything okay?" in some cases, which leads to a uncomfortable feel because you as the viewer are there like "It's okay, go on." and you are feeling more like being part of making this video than as a mere "consumer" (someone who watches it) of it. Also the fast movement and the looks of her seem as if she does not really know how and why she should move. There seems to be a lack of reason in her movement. They are not defined, they have no "goal" if you know what i mean.
- The music is not my taste, but it could fit. Only thing i really think is wrong is that seagull, which instantly reminds me of ships. But that is a more personal thing...
- The cuts at about 1:15-1:20 are really fast. I don't know why, but i think it should be more like a moment you tried to capture. Then the movement she does is to fast for "keeping" the moment. For this capturing you might want to add some detail-shots.
- Lack of detail-shots. I definitly miss then since you obviously have an eye for small details in your photography. I'd hardly recommend to add some detail shots for a better athmosphere. The viewpoint in the beginning for example is quite fine.
So in conclusion:
I think your photography is more calm in so many ways and i really miss that feeling in this video. The mist looks kind of cheesy and the girl moves to fast for spreading this meditative, dark feeling one can get by seeing your photographs. Maybe some more slow-mo scenes would help to fix that. Also, in the beginnning she instantly moves fast and i think this is not a good start for this style of dancing. It should have moments where it is slow and developing and later on it can be faster and slower - a mixture of both. Her moves also tend to seem like she is searching for the right movement, the right expression, but can not find it.
It's nice to see though that you do also videos. I think they can get really really impressive when you can get that mood and athmosphere from your photographs into the videos as well. For me, the videos lack a lot of what one can find in your photos.